FREE LEGAL SERVICES
Family Justice Center – Free Tuesday Night Clinic
This is a free walk in clinic, no appointment is necessary.
When: Every Tuesday evening from 5:00-8:00 p.m. (Unless the clinic falls on a Holiday. There will be no clinic on the week of Christmas and New Year’s Day.)
Where: The Health and Justice Building located at 151 S. University Ave. in Provo, UT
- Timpanogos Legal Center – Lawyers available to offer advice on Family Law, Elder Law, Renters Law (depending on the week)
- Centro Hispano – Help available for immigrants including: immigration law, legal assessments, educational classes, taxes, document translation & more
- Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) – Agencies available for help navigating the Affordable Care Act and referrals for affordable medical care
- Victim Advocate Services – Information about protective orders, obtaining counseling, and other community services for victims of person related crimes
- Division of Child and Family Services (DCFS) – Assistance with families when protection of children is a concern. Assistance in reporting child abuse/neglect.
- Community Action – Emergency housing, food pantries, HEAT program, family development, home-buyer mortgage counseling, and temporary emergencies services
Virtual Document Clinic
Meet with an attorney to draft the court documents for you!
We help self-represented clients by drafting the court documents for you. Once you pass our screening process, we will set up a virtual meeting with an attorney. The meeting will be virtual, similar to a FaceTime or Skype interview. You can call-in if you do not have a camera or internet access.
- You must fill out our intake forms
- Click here for TLC CIS intake form and email them to email@example.com
- Your case must be Family Law, Renters Law, or Elder Law related
- You must be representing yourself in court
- You must meet our income guidelines
- You must be a citizen or legal resident
- Fill out the intake forms
- TLC CIS Intake form and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a scanned image or a picture of the three PDF documents found at the bottom of the page to email@example.com. A description of each document is found below.
- We will email you or call you within three days to let you know if you have been approved.
- Once you have been approved, we will set up a virtual meeting with an attorney.
Call for more information: 801-649-8895
Please call (801) 649-8895 Monday through Friday 9 am – 2 pm.
You can call anytime and leave a message. Your call will be returned promptly.
New TLC CIS Intake form